Saturday 11 July 2009

The Beginning

The title "perlas na bilog" (a round pearl), but I removed the "i" since this is a blog. It was named after manang bola, a fortune teller character of Batibot (educational tv program in tagalog) whose always saying "perlas na bilog, wag patulog-tulog.ba be bi bo bu." while scratching her big pearly ball.

I designed my header like these because the pearl symbolizes the Philippines, Pearl of the Orient. I put the Philippine flag because I want to dedicate this blog to my fellow citizens and fellow ofw (overseas filipino workers).

About my cool slogan "tot ko, tot mo, bawal ang maban-tot dito." means "my thoughts, your thoughts, bad thoughts are prohibited" really makes me laughs, because if you broaden the word "mabantot" it will lead you to "fart".

It is truly fun and educational when you are in the blogosphere. you'll learn something from each story of a blogger.

it can ease your stress from work.
it can make you smile when you're feeling sad.
it can give you comfort when you're feeling alone.
it can give you strength when you're feeling weak.
it can give you fun when you're feeling bored.
it can lead you into light if you're in the dark.
it can widen your perspective if you're feeling dumb.
it can make you someone since you're the only one. lols!

so this is the beginning but it's not the ending. I hope you keep on reading for me to keep on posting. Hopia like it!

5 comments:

  1. Filipino kang tunay, pati banner mo binigyan mo ng kahulugan at kulay. Mabuhay ka aking kaibigan sanay blog moy saluduhan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi....sana lagi mo lang kaming mapatawa,sa mga tots mong may kwenta.i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, this is a very nice introduction. Walang time para basahin lahat kaya ang ginagawa ko, pag may time, bloghop, pag wala, sa email ko nakarss dun na ako nagbabasa. I think I am a better person now, because ive learn from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe and this one just made my day..
    bago lang din ako rito sa blogspot but i think pwede naman kita i welcome diba kahit newbie lang din ako.. welcome po kuya..keep on posting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehe and this one just made my day..
    bago lang din ako rito sa blogspot but i think pwede naman kita i welcome diba kahit newbie lang din ako.. welcome po kuya..keep on posting..

    ReplyDelete